Wednesday, August 31, 2011

i'd like to introduce you to...



OUR BUB!!
{Vitals}
12 weeks
174 bpm

We are completely smitten. Over the moon. In. love. We just continue to feel more and more blessed each day I'm carrying our precious one.

Now this picture is a bit outdated (I'm slow, I know), because I'm currently 15 weeks and 2 days!! At our appointment last Friday little bub's heart is beating at 150bpm. Pretty drastic difference in heartrate, huh?! When I asked why, our dr. said its due to activity. On days they are extremely active its high and vice versa. Apparently bub was having a lazy day on Friday...ha! Both of us are healthy and doing fantastic! Praise the Lord!

In other pregnancy news, we went maternity clothes shopping. I'm not quite ready for them yet, but they were having a great sale this weekend, so we took full advantage! It was a BLAST! I thought it was going to be torture of grand proportions for B, but he LOVED it! What a hubby! What a daddy!

Okay, so I know I said this last week but I promise BUMP pics this week! We're having some progress, folks!

We want to hear from YOU...what team are you on...Team GIRL or Team BOY? Leave us a comment and let us know your vote!



1 comment:

Stephanie Bandy said...

I feel that first I must say that I'm on Team Healthy....because what kind of Nana would I be, right??? And I would be tickled with pink or blue! But for some reason I seem to steer in the direction of Team Boy! Not sure why I feel this way...maybe since I haven't had the opportunity to experience all the fun that comes with a little guy! But regardless, I'm just thrilled to be on the journey of becoming a Nana!! And grampy says, "Amen"!!!
Much Love,
Mom/BonusMom/Nana:)