Friday, September 5, 2008

Good-Bye...The Finale (till January).

This is our last installment for Good-Bye Springfield. As I look back at all the pictures and reflect on all the memories, I pondered if we ever slept in those final days in Springfield. We packed in so many fun times with family and friends, I don't think we caught a wink! We would gladly do it all over. So here you go...good-bye Springfield....family edition.

Caution! I have a wild and crazy family...beware as you view the madness.

My grandma makes the BEST meatballs...we couldn't resist one last meatball meal!



In honor of the Olympics, we had a Chinese Food Night...it was all homemade...yummy cashew chicken!



Sunday Morning Brunch...can you tell Brian just woke up?!?!

Bye, Bye, Springfield!!


As you can see, I have the best family. As I sit here and post the pictures, I can't help but think about all the things my family taught me over the years. You know, important life lessons, such as...no laughing at the dinner table with milk in your mouth (this had to be a rule for me because I often sprayed my sister across the table), sit up straight or you'll be a hunchback (thanks mom), call if you're going to be late, no arguing with your authority, and the list goes on and on. But seriously, they've taught me a lot. I've become the woman I am today because of the things I've learned from them. And in all the lessons and heart-to-hearts, the most important thing they ever taught me was to LOVE. And while all the other rules and lessons they tried to enstill may have been broken at one time, we always, no matter what, love one another. Thats family.

No comments: