Friday, August 29, 2008

Good-Bye Part II

Sorry its taken so long for another post, but we've been busy makin' memories in Springfield and makin' the move to KC! Our last days in Springfield were so memorable and beyond words. So, instead of me trying to capture in words all it meant to us...we're gonna use pictures. After all, they say a picture is worth 1,000 words, and I think you'll find this to be true....

This is the RBC Student Staff going away party for us. It was a surprise. And as you can see we didn't go hungry!!


What a great representation of the RBC Student Staff...(the girls anyway).


Our last Wednesday night at RBC...RBC wouldn't have been the amazing experience it was without the Bock's!

Need I say more?

Members of the Student Band...what would Brian have done without Tim & Alex?!?!


Silly Girlz
Our last Sunday everyone gathered around Brian and I and prayed for us-how powerful...me with the 10th grade girls.

(Please read the following in a low announcer voice with much emotion)... Stay tuned for Part III of our dramatic good-bye.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Love the pictures! Your shirt makes you look like you have a little baby in that little belly of yours! I know that's not true. hahahaha! Darn it for those kinds of shirts. You beat me to the post of you guys leaving. I will have to post our pictures. :-)

Anonymous said...

Punkin, thanks for setting up this wonderful thing called blog! Who comes up with these names?????? What does blog mean anyway? Strange little word!! How about calling it "journal"? That makes sense, doesn't it? Thanks for agreeing, I thought so!! Hehe, funny me!! Well, anywho, I'm thankful for it since I'm sure it will help the time pass. Keep an eye on this, I'm sure I'll be a regular poster!!
Love ya so much, Momma

Anonymous said...

hey I love the pic of you, Maddi, and me! so funny! :) I'm so glad you are letting us share your adventure by posting on this blog...so cool! love you guys! :)
Bri