Monday, October 27, 2008

Update

Hello all,
I am excited to write my (Brian) first post on our blogspot.  Things are going really well with the visa process.  So far it has been about a month long event, but I think we are winding down.  We just finished with our doctor visits and the last applications have been sent to the embassy, so we should know something within the next couple of weeks.  I have really enjoyed our time in Kansas City. I have gotten to spend a lot of time with Erika and I always look forward to our Friday night date night.  In the last 2 months we have grown so much together.  Other big news, we have just sent out our prayer cards and letters, and are excited to see God work through those.  It is so amazing to me that we have already seen God working through those.   Erika told me it would be funny if I did a shout out to somebody, so I just wanted to give a big shout out to Cheryl Dick.  I know that is totally random, but I picked you Cheryl because you are my newest friend on Facebook, and I dearly hope that this gets back to you.  Oh my goodness I am laughing so hard right now.  Oh as you can see that Erika is a much better writer than I am.  We are also sitting here watching Dancing with the Stars...... blah, but I like to sit here with Erika. Well I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging for the first time.  Please stay tuned, I will be doing this much more, and please stay tuned to some more shout outs!!!  We love you all and thank you so very much for your prayers and support!

Love,
Brian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the shout out! You COMPLETELY surprised me, and I laughed out loud too!!

We miss you both. Keep mentoring the boys from a distance; you are a terrific, Godly influence in their lives.

Isn't technology cool? You may be on your way 'down under,' but it's nice that you're just a click away. January will be here before you know it.

Keep posting!

Love,
Cheryl

Oz. said...

I'd like to give a shout out to Brian Opperman. Wasssssup??? I have chocolate.