Friday, November 7, 2008

Here and There.

I don't know about you, but I LOVE lists. Why? Well, if it wasn't for my famous lists I wouldn't get anything done. I suffer from something called "scatterbrained" and without my lists I wouldn't know what to do each day. So you all get to experience an "Erika List". Here are some things that are going on in our world (in no particular order):

1. WE GOT OUR VISA!! As of last Wednesday, we were approved! Quick story, I was getting antsy about the whole visa process so Brian, Dennis, and I all had a time of prayer and in a matter of hours after our prayer time our Visa was approved. How amazing! From the time they got our results from our doctors visits we were approved within 24 hours. Now for those of you who are not familiar with this process, that is nothing short of a miracle. Thanks for all of you who are faithfully praying for us.

2. We are in the process of securing an apartment in Sydney. As soon as specifics are finalized we'll reveal are soon to be residence! Have I mentioned what an amazing provider we have in Christ? He never ceases to amaze me.

3. My family is visiting KC this weekend. I can't tell you how excited I am. We are going to chat, shop, eat, chat, shop, eat...poor dad and Brian. I LOVE spending time with my family. I also get to see one of my bestest friends Julie Johnson!!!!!! Horray!

4. We got to spend great quality time with some dear friends this week. It was so wonderful. We love you Mark, Amy, Jonah, and Melanie.

5. It is COLD in KC. Windy and cold. And for those of you who know me well, you know how much I love wind...ick.

6. Last Friday on date night, we saw a traveling Broadway Production of Disney's Lion King. Took my breath away. No exaggeration. Loved it. Nothing beats live theatre.

Welp, that about wraps it up for now. We love you all so much. Thanks for all your prayers! Drop us a line and let us know how you are doing!

1 comment:

Oz. said...

Know what one of the great things about your post is? The fact that I'm Julie Johnson. Yay for me, right?