Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting Closer

The day for us leaving is getting so close I (Brian) can't even believe it. The big things are pretty much done, we have our visa, passports, and our apartment in Sydney. Now we are just taking care of the last minute things which is great! It is so neat to see God continually working in our lives. He is teaching me so much about how to live by faith, and also prayer. I couldn't even tell you how much I have learned about prayer. We thank all of you who have been praying for us, we are so grateful and have see God work through your prayers as well.
I recently have picked up the guitar and started learning it. Tim Jarrett has been teaching me different chords and scales and I am having so much fun learning it. It is so different than the piano, but the same concepts. I also get to play a song I wrote next Sunday night at church (on the piano). I have missed leading worship so much, and am very excited for this opportunity.
Right now Im sitting here watching Nick at Nite, but just finished watching The Office. So funny, I won't ruin it for those who have not yet seen it.
We would love to hear from everybody that reads this blog, please let us know how you are, and what is going on in your lives. We want to keep up relations with everybody. If you don't want to leave a comment, please email us. My email address is brian_opperman@yahoo.com Thanks again everybody for your support. We couldn't do it without you. If you are reading this blog randomly and you don't know us, thats cool. Say hi and let us know who you are.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I really have no clue how I found your blog, but I think it is great that you two are jumping out there!
Just letting you know that I read!
Mandy (Wade) Ourth