Saturday, October 10, 2009

**the BIG 2-6 in photos**

My sweet hubby and friends threw me a mexican fiesta party!

Gem & I

Brian & Corey are REALLY excited for my party!

The ever popular jumping photos

All of us girlies at the party

I don't know why that number is on my cookie cake. I'm not THAT old.

Brian & I being silly on my special day!

Brian took me for a day of shopping and dinner-PERFECT-O.


It down-poured, but that didn't stop us from having fun!

As you can see, I was extremely blessed on my big day! I also was showered with birthday love from friends and family back home! My parents, sis, and soon to be bro-in-law sent me a package and I got to open it with them on Skype! How fun is technology?! A big thank you to you ALL who made me feel so loved. I'm a blessed girl!

xoxo

erika.

2 comments:

Amy Turner said...

Looks like an amazing fun day! I love you and so glad that God is pouring His blessing on your there with great friends, food and fun! :) LOVE YOU!

Carolyn said...

Oh dear... Happy Birthday...!!! I had no idea.. Bad me...
You are missed here so much.
Love to you girl