Thursday, October 1, 2009

embarassing//

The Market

Centennial Park



Its absolutely embarrassing how long its been since we've updated. Life has been a whirlwind since July, and I feel like Brian and I are finally sitting down and catching our breath a bit. Through all of the events of the past several months, I feel like I've learned even more to TRUST. Maybe when it doesn't make sense. Or when it doesn't seem possible. I feel like a cliche or like we say this a lot, but God has done some incredible, mind blowing, phenomenal things in our life! I know its not the most personal, but to catch up on the highlights during our absence in blog world!

1. I GOT MY VISA!!! thank you, thank you, thank, you for all your prayers. Nothing short of a miracle. I am working full time. And I've never been so thankful to be at work from 8:30-5:30! I truly love what I do, my boss, and coworkers-it really is a pleasure to go to work each day!

2. WE HAVE OUR OWN PLACE! Yep, that is right, Brian and I are in our 3rd place since we've moved to Sydney in January. But this time its just he and I. And its so beautiful. Each time I walk in from a full day at work (yippee), I feel so blessed. I cannot begin to express how wonderful it is! Its domestic BLISS!!! Pictures to follow:) We just are just putting some finishing touches on the decor!

3. Brian is getting some incredible opportunities at church. He has started playing/singing in the worship band at church for ALL church events. He's like a kid in a candy shop. He's learning so much. Its so amazing, as his wife, to see him achieve his dreams and get to do worship from some the people he looks up to most! I can't begin to tell you how much Brian has grown, not just as a musician, but as a leader. I'm so proud of him.

4. Spring has arrived in Sydney. Its time to get out the swim suits and hit the beach! I'm so excited! For the first time in my life, I get to celebrate my birthday in the Spring. On that note, Brian has something up his sleeve and, for the first time, I can't crack him. I'm clueless as to what he has planned for my birthday. I'm ridiculous. I'm giddier than a kid before Christmas! We will have pictures of our celebration next week, I pinky promise:)

**Above**I couldn't figure out how to get our pictures below. And its late. And I need to go to bed. So the pictures win. They stay at the top. They are pics of Brian and I on a lovely Spring Saturday! We went out to brekky at one of our favourite cafes, went to the park, and then hit the markets. It was a GREAT day!


No comments: