Thursday, July 28, 2011

Advice Needed...

Okay, so this post is especially for all those mommies or mommies to be in blog-land. I'm in need of some baby book/scrapbooking advice. I love being creative and I didn't want to do a normal baby book/scrapbook, so when I heard about this particular creative idea I was stoked! I want to start an online baby scrapbook that also has a blog/journal feature. Yesterday I set out to research companies/designers that did this, and I was overwhelmed with all the options. So this is where you come in...those of who have an online baby scrapbook...do you like it? Who would you recommend? Your advice and wisdom is appreciated!

On another note, we have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, and we get to hear bub's heartbeat...cannot begin to express our excitement! I absolutely LOVE my OB, however, at the first appointment you get a pregnancy orientation of sorts, give blood and urine to confirm pregnancy, and thats it! So this is the first time we'll get to hear our precious bub's hearbeat. I'm packing the kleenex. Tear will be a flowin!



3 comments:

Andi said...

Have u.not had an u/s yet

Stephanie Bandy said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!! :)
Xoxoxoxo,
Momma

xoxo erika said...

Andi...nope, no u/s yet. I can't wait though!