Monday, September 5, 2011

{15 weeks/6 days}



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 weeks 6 days
Size of baby: 2 inches long and about 2.5 ounces. Our bub is the size of an apple!
Maternity Clothes: Not quite yet. We went shopping last weekend (couldn't pass up the good sale), but I'm not quite ready for them yet!
Gender: Don't know yet!!
Movement: Lots of flutters, especially during worship;) However, B can't feel them yet. Can't wait for that day to come!
Sleep: I sleep well most nights. Less trips to the potty for this momma-woohoo!
Symptoms: Not a whole lot right now! I LOVE 2nd Trimester. No more morning sickness or fatigue. However, I get some stretching aches and pains every once in a while.
What I miss: Nothing really-its all worth it!
Cravings: They seem to change quite a bit. Lately I'm loving cantelope and watermelon. But again, it can change daily. But pumpkin spice lattes just made a comeback, so that will be on the list too. Decaf and in moderation, of course!
Best Moment this week: Its been a rough week in the life of our church. We suffered the loss of a friend, which has been extremely rough in our community of loved ones. Just reflecting on the incredible blessing of being able to have bub has been so sweet. I'm treasuring and reflecting on just the blessing of it all.
What I am looking forward to: Our sonogram on Sept 23rd @ 9:30am, which will tell us the sex of bub!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Punkin,
You and Bubs look fabulous...pretty as ever! I can hardly wait to know the sex of this precious one!!!

Xoxoxoxo,
Momma:)