Sunday, September 18, 2011

17weeks/4days...


How Far Along: 17 weeks 4 days
Size of baby: 5 inches long and about 5 ounces.
Maternity Clothes: A bit, yes. I'm wearing maternity jeans! I found some cute maternity skinnies...so fun!
Gender: Don't know yet!!
Movement: YES!!! The flutters turned to kicks this week. Never been so excited to be kicked in all my life! Ha!
Sleep: I sleep well most nights. Less trips to the potty for this momma-woohoo!
Symptoms: Not a whole lot right now!
What I miss: Almost daily trips to Starbucks....
Cravings: I think I'm weird. I don't have a whole lot of cravings. There are just things that sound AMAZING some days, but it changes frequently.
Best Moment this week: Definitely being kicked by our precious bubs!
What I am looking forward to: Our sonogram, which has been moved to Wednesday the 21st! Can't wait!! I think its a boy...


Stay tuned for our next blog...gender WILL BE revealed!




No comments: