Thursday, February 9, 2012

so much to catch up on...

Due to the fact, there IS so much to catch up on, a list will have to suffice for this posting.


1. Bub's head is DOWN. We were in awe of all the prayers and words of encouragement we received in this process. Thank you doesn't seem to be enough. Just know you all blessed our socks off. He continues to be our little miracle. {Vitals: 37 weeks & 6 lbs 7 oz}

Check out those long feet and toes//just like daddy

2. We finished Axel's Nursery! We couldn't be more pleased. This was a labor of love. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into this by so many family and friends. We are truly speechless of the love that surrounds us.





3. Momma at 38 weeks...
more of 38 weeks...
4. Since, I have missed some postings, I'll play catch up//37 weeks.

Anxious momma to meet Axel!


We are almost there! I think the Lord has taught me more this last 4 week stretch than my whole pregnancy. He's teaching me so much about taking my thoughts captive. Its not something that just happens. Its a choice I make. I can choose to allow the enemy to take control of my thought life OR I can take them into submission to the Lord. I don't have to live in this bondage. There is freedom. And I'm choosing FREEDOM daily...




No comments: