Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Birthday Madness


So I had a phenomenal birthday. It all started the week prior, when my mom gave me a family birthday dinner. I failed to take any pics...darn. But it was so amazing to celebrate with my family for the 1st time in 3 years.

Then "the girls" took me out for a birthday lunch and shopping. We had a great time chatting, laughing, being ridiculous, and spending money...ha!

And last but not least, my amazing hubby planned a fall fun day for me! It all started with pumpkin pancakes and ended with one of my favs...Jane Eyre. It was perfect. Since living in Sydney, I'd missed my birthday being in the fall.

And last, but not least, it was my first and only birthday 20 weeks {5 months} pregnant with Axel. Undescribable. I love that little man!

I'm such a blessed girl. See for yourself.


Birthday Dinner with B. I LOVE this pic of him. I still make him laugh.

Yummo!

Very proud of my pumkin. It only took an eternity to pick out the perfect one.



Cider Makin'


After my day out with the girls...sporting my Rachel Zoe fur vest!

Birthday Lunch with the girlies and Parker & Brycen. LOVE them. I'm so blessed with family friends;)

Yummy Birthday dessert!



No comments: