Wednesday, October 19, 2011

22 weeks...


How Far Along: 22 weeks and 2 days
Size of baby: 11 inches (think a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 lb!
Gender: BOY...Axel James Opperman
Movement: ALL THE TIME. The question is when ISN'T he moving?! Ha! He's starting to jiggle my whole stomach when he moves...so fun!
Sleep: Sleeping like a champ! For now, anyway;)
Symptoms: Not a whole lot right now!
What I miss: NOTHING. So worth it. I LOVE being pregnant.
Cravings: I think this could be a myth. Mine change day to day, but nothing has been consistent. Maybe it picks up as I get into my 3rd tri?! Who knows. I'm learning every body is different!
Best Moment this week: Getting our little man all registered. Brian had too much fun with the scan gun;)
What I am looking forward to: Our first meeting/appointment with our pediatrician next week. She told me to come with questions. Ha! She may regret that!



1 comment:

Kari said...

You don't even look pregnant girl! So cute! Where did you register? Have you completed BabyWise yet? Feel free to ask questions. :-)